Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The month of December is upon us...

Lately I've been listening to a lot of a genre that isn't mentioned a whole lot. Art Punk. Consisting of bands like: The Blood Brothers, Plot to Blow up the Eiffel Tower, These Arms Are Snakes, Kill Sadie, Pretty Girls Make Graves etc. I will be posting a lot of these bands at the start of December, I'm thinking this next month will be consisted of mostly this genre of music. Hopefully, you guys enjoy the diversity I'm trying to bring to this blog, a little abnormality if you will.

Thanks for everyone who has read and checked this blog out! The support is much appreciated and again I thank all of you! It drives me to keep this thing up to date and keep it interesting!

Here's a pretty cool video too to start all of this off..A little "artsy" time lapse I found on Youtube.

No comments: